At buffa, we aim to ensure that the treatment of customers is at the heart of everything we do. From time to time, you may be unhappy with the service you have received from us and when this happens we aim to put things right as quickly as possible. This policy outlines our approach in dealing with your complaint.
How do I contact buffa about a complaint?
You can contact us about your complaint in the following ways;
Phone: 0800 170 170 3
Post: Complaints Team, buffa Loans Limited, Warwick House, 34 Clarendon Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 4PG
What details do you need from me?
To help us resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, please always remember to include the following details when contacting us;
- Your full name
- Your loan reference (where applicable)
- Your email address (registered to your buffa account where applicable)
- Details of your complaint including any supporting documentation What you think we can do you to resolve your complaint
What can I expect?
We will try our best to resolve your complaint within 3 working days of getting it. If we cannot do this, we will;
- Send you an acknowledgement in writing within 5 working days of receiving your complaint.
- Keep you updated with our progress or be in contact where we may need more information concerning your complaint send you our Final Response within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint. In some cases, and depending on the nature of your complaint, we may be unable to resolve your complaint within this period in which case we will keep you informed of our progress including details of how to escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service Our Final Response will outline our decision on your complaint and where appropriate, what remedial action we have taken relating to your complaint.
What if I am still unhappy?
Financial Ombudsman Service
Following our final response, should you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must send your complaint to them within 6 months of the date of our final response.
How to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service:
Phone: 0800 023 4567
Post: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London,E14 9SR For more details about the Financial Ombudsman Service, visit their website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
You also have the right to refer your complaint to the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution platform. As we're a financial service business operating in the UK, the complaints submitted through this platform will be dealt with by an approved alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider such as the Financial Ombudsman Service.
You may need the following information when you use the ODR platform:
Company name: buffa Loans Limited
Website address: www.buffa.co.uk
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org